Wednesday, February 23, 2011

do do do do do do do do do do do do do do
do do do do do do do do do do do do do do

I'll be your crying' shoulder, I'll be your love suicide
I'll be do do do do do do. I'll be the greatest girl of your life

'cause I like going for hikes and riding bikes 
and playing video games in the middle of the night
And I'll stay up late and I wont even care that we're getting up early to go to the state fair
I'm gonna ride the biggest ride it'll be out of sight
Then I'll share an elephant ear with you if you'd like

Because we are alive so we've gotta live life
To the fullest you spin the bottle and I'll dim the lights
Four five six seven minutes in the closet

You were on my mind at least nine tenths of yesterday
It seemed as if perhaps I'd gone insane
What is it about you that has commandeered my brain?
Maybe it's your awesome songs or maybe it's the way
You go straight to the top you're not scared of getting squashed
You know just when to jump off. You're so brave
and then you run to the right it seems there's no hope in sight 
and you drop down to the tube that takes you right to level eight

Life is a highway and I'm gonna ride it
Every day's a winding road yeah
My roller coaster's got the biggest ups and downs
As long as it keeps going' round its unbelievable

No comments:

Post a Comment