Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dr. Mark Greene: I want to tell you something, but you can't tell any other kids, okay?
Daniel Pendry: Okay.
Dr. Mark Greene: Okay. Parents don't always know what they're doing. Just because they're adults doesn't mean they know what's right. In fact, some adults are wrong most of the time.
Daniel Pendry: I know that.
Dr. Mark Greene: Good. Then I want you to promise me something.
Daniel Pendry: What?
Dr. Mark Greene: Don't listen to them. Don't believe that you're not just as good as your brother. Just as smart, just as special... One day, they may realize that they were wrong. But you can tell them it doesn't matter, because you already knew. You knew before they did.


-E.R season 8 partly cloudy, chance of rain.
This episode made me cry, so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment