Sunday, October 31, 2010

wow, I didnt know that being 17 made me learn about so many things.

I just deleted all my posts about you, and this probably would be the last. 

That night, I had that strange feelings in my stomach. I supposed to be happy, but I felt empty. People were keep coming but I felt like I was still waiting for someone, someone whom I knew would never come.

I knew that something, somehow wrong, was happening out there.

and yes. It happened. My worst nightmare, about you and her.

Ever since she told my best friend, I wasn't shocked. Because I had feelings from the start, that she's meant to be with you.
She's all I'm not. She deserves you. She's a nice& sweet girl which I'm apparently not. She's all that independent, smart, creative, all that you're looking for in a girl.

And surprisingly she did apologise to me,  in which I think is not necessary at all.
You want her, not me. Why bother to say sorry for being wanted?

My best friend told me to wait, but you know what? I won't.

Life is tough. But I'm tougher.

Oh, and just like you.. ever since that night, I knew that a journey has just begun.
and it starts as I'm ending a chapter about you.

So goodbye,
you know I will always be around :)

Damn you know I will.



You always seem to know where to find me and I’m still here
behind you

In the corner of your eye.

I’ll never really learn how to

love you

But I know that I love you through the hole in the sky. Where I see you.


And that’s not an invitation

That’s all I get

If this is communication
I disconnect
I’ve seen you, I know you
But I don’t know
How to connect, so I disconnect

Communication -The cardigans


I'm wishing you a bright and joyful life :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment