Saturday, November 6, 2010

I was standing in that crowded place all dressed up, late at night with black dull eyeliner all over my eyes, got nowhere to sit, I hate waiting. I made a call but apparently the busy provider relapsed and got me stuck in this strange situation.

Those strange moments earned some thoughts, about many things. Those thoughts came like a spin-wheel whirling round and round. Kind of thoughts that you would easily forget, but that night, I decided not to.

As people come and go, I tried so hard to understand them by what were they holding or how did they dressed. And all of that thought leads to a flashback of what happened that day.

So, where's to start?

That day I woke up late, went to school with my mom to get a report card, had a little chat with friends and went home.
Did nothing, so I decided to take a nap. My mom woke me up and told me I had to go to some courses. Came late to class, but lucky enough to be able to get in. but again, had to get out early.

Friends came around and said hi, knew some shocking news, got something to eat, then they went home, and I was left all alone.
I had to wait to get picked up, tired &bored of waiting, I went inside the course building and sat at the lobby.

My eyes were rolling as I tried to find words to read. Suddenly a familiar voice accost.
Had some revealing chat with someone I knew for a long time, got a chance to know him better. Enjoying every moments and every words was all I did. Laughed and joked until it was the time for me to go, so I said goodbye and went.

Couldn't wait to tell my bestfriends of what just happened.

Some stories were spilled, and we got to the place where we planned to spent the night.
I took a very deep breath as I walked, trying to relax and not to make an exagerrated thoughts.

Nights went perfectly until I had to go home. Said goodbye, again. I wait to get picked up all alone, again, and suddenly there comes this words spinning on my mind.

-haha-have been hiding something in my mind, that its already two weeks since an episode of broken heart and still, got no answer to prove.

New person knock the door, I might open and write a new chapter. With no intention and nowhere to go, I decided to just walk.


I-don't-know-what-to-feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment